Woodland Mushroom Muffins
Woodland Mushroom Muffins are a perfect alternative treat for a light snack or for breakfast. You can be as creative as you wish with these muffins, using different flavoured bread mixes, and all varieties of woodland mushrooms. This scrumpticious recipes creates 10 delicious woodland mushroom muffins
Ingredients - Serves 10
1 Pack of white bread mix
300g Shiro Shimeji
300g Buna Shimeji
6 Spring onions, chopped
1 Garlic clove, chopped
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180oC. Make the bread dough mix according to the instruction provided and leave to prove in a warm place for an hour.
2. Meanwhile melt the butter in a small pan, and slice the Woodland Mushrooms, chop the spring onion and garlic and add to the pan.
3. Once the dough has proved, roll out into large rectangle. Brush the dough with the butter then scatter over the remaining ingredients from the pan. Length ways roll the dough into a spiral shape like a Swiss Roll.
4. Once the dough is rolled, cut into 10 equal sections and place into muffin tins, cover with cling film and leave to prove in a warm place for another 20 mins.
5. Bake the rolls in the oven for 30 mins or until nicely golden brown on top.
6. Enjoy fresh out of the oven!